Daryl and Patty Ward: Overland Park, KS

Dear Bruce and Tamara,

What a wonderful celebration it is!  It's a joy to know both of you and your children.  I have enjoyed visiting with both of you during holiday dinners at Stephanie's house.  Just last week I made some copies of Tamara's paper doll drawings for some little girls playing at our house.  I knew they would just love her beautiful artwork.  My older girls are very found of Sister Evans as she was their Acheivement Day leader for many years.  They have treasured the beautiful things made with/by Sister Evans.  Thank you for sharing yourself, time, and talents with my children. 

Our family is blessed to know both of you and we are thrilled for you to celebrate 50 years together.

Our best,

Patty and Daryl Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment