Susan Merryweather Olsen: Niece: Brighman City, Utah


CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 50th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
     Wow where do the years go?????  I have memories of Uncle Bruce and Aunt Tamara one year when they traveled to Idaho for Christmas.  They were loaded up in a van with all their kids. It was very snowy and wintery, but they didn't seem to mind. Actually I was kind of jealous as 11 of us were packed in a station weapon, no seatbealts,fighting with each other. The van looked very luxurious and roomy inside!!!  One thing I can say about both of them is that they always have beautiful smiles and make you feel very welcome.  I am so grateful to them for taking such great care of my grandparents. Being caregivers is a full time job and I know grandma and grandpa were grateful for all you did for them.  Tamara has a wonderful gift of painting and I love each year to get their Christmas card as it is hand painted with love.  I have kept every one of them and treasure them, my husband is in awe of her ability and thinks she should overtake Mary Engelbreit, I totally agree. Here is to many more years of happiness, enjoying your children, grandchildren, ?greatgranchildren!!!!  We love you and wish
you the happiest on the 27th.  Love Rick & Susan (Olsen) Merryweather

No comments:

Post a Comment