Robert Olsen: Nephew: Montana


 Wow 50 years! Congratulations! If there was one person who most emulates Grandma Hilda Olsen (Gam) it would be Tamara. She is so caring, thoughtful, considerate and kind. And Bruce is so gentle and giving of self.  My fondest memory of Tamara and Bruce happened while I was serving on my mission in upstate New York. I was serving in the Utica New York area. One of the great opportunities of serving in the New York Rochester Mission was being a part of the Hill Cumorah Pageant as well as being able to visit and be in the Sacred Grove. Also touring the Joseph Smith home and the home of Peter Whitmer was a trill. Upon our arrival back from serving at and being a part of the Hill Cumorah pageant to our apartment in Utica I received a phone call from Uncle Bruce. They were in New York and had taken their family to see the pageant and to visit the various sites. I am not sure if Utica was on their way home or not but they went out of their way to come visit me. I was quite surprise to hear his voice and even more excited that they were there in Utica and wanted to take me and my companion out for a hamburger. So we made arrangement to meet up at a McDonald's close to our apartment. It was such a joy to see them and it gave me such a warming feeling of closeness to my family that was so far far away. I truly appreciated that short little visit that made such a difference in my life. It showed to me and taught me a great lesson that the love of family, no matter where we are in this big wide world, will always be there, as we are all one big family, forever! Thank you for taking the time to show me your love for family members. It truly reflects and shows who you both really are, caring, thoughtful, considerate, kind, loving, and gentle and always giving of self. I express my love and admiration to the both of you!
Robert Frank Olsen 

Please give them each a big hug and express my love to each of them.

Have a wonderful time. I'll watch for Facebook pictures and comments.

Love,

Robert
--
Bob Olsen
PO Box 972
Hamilton, MT 59840
406 544 9655
bobolsen.mt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment