Robert Naylor: Friend from OP KS American Fork, Utah



I got a text from my mom saying that your dad is in the hospital. I
hope everything does well with his surgery and that he can have a
speedy recovery. We will defeinately have him in our prayers. She also
asked me to send some memories that I have of your parents.

First of all, I think that they are great people and very friendly to
talk to. They always come up to me and call me by name (half the time
Andrew but don't worry we get that a lot lol) and ask how I'm doing.
They ask about school, work, family, etc. and it always is nice to
know someone cares about you and your family when you come back to
visit.

I remember watching a lot of BYU football games with your dad. I
thought it was funny where if its a close game he couldn't stand it
and walk upstairs, then come back down, then walk back upstairs, then
come back down and so on. He always knew what he was talking about and
enjoyed watching with friends and family (even with people who aren't
Boise St. fans).

Your mom is a great artist and made wonderful personalized cards with
beautiful illustrations on the cover for my graduation, wedding, etc.
It was nice to recieve those cards because I'm sure they probably took
a while to make each one and personalize them.

Hope all goes well with everything.

Rob Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment